Hirgan Energy Engineering Company Was Founded & Registered in Tehran under the laws & legislations of I.R. of Iran in 2004 by a number of expert reputable engineers;
First with the intention & mission of providing engineering/procurement/construction services for oil & gas offshore/onshore projects, oil & gas refineries petrochemical plants, pipelines, power plants, water & waste water treatment systems, etc., with following policies:
- Providing services with desirable and optimal quality in the prescribed time in order to achieve the satisfaction of clients, as an EPC contractor.
- Managing and directing projects in design and engineering, procurement, installation, construction and commissioning to perform services according to project time-schedule and based on the initial budget.
- Understand and meet the requirements of clients and full commitment to the implementation of legal and contractual requirements.
- Working closely, sincerely and honestly with clients and accepting responsibility to reduce risks and use and create opportunities to achieve the project goals.
- Use of new technologies and compliance with local and international codes/standards.
- Using the successful experiences of local and foreign partner companies and searching to find new solutions for development and innovation in order to reduce the time and cost of projects.
- Proper and appropriate project planning in order to achieve the projects goals.
- Putting quality at the forefront of design and engineering, procurement and installation, while paying attention to the project time-schedule and the commitment and continuity of the required services until the delivery of flawless projects.
- Move towards permanent development, increase exploitation and full compliance with standards related to employee health and environmental protection and achieve stable and responsible HSE performance.
- Creating motivation in employees as the main assets of the company, in order to increase productivity and develop technical knowledge.
- Identify, assess, effectively eliminate or control hazards in emergency cases.
- Evaluate the performance and continuous improvement of the QHSE management system in order to advance the considered goals.